Sunday, February 13, 2011

EDM 613 MAC Week 3 "AR Crunch Time"


Well, it seems like I just started my AR site a few months ago and here I am at the end. I cannot believe that all the bits and pieces of the research came together. I am so excited to see it have a shape and a form. My critical friends have been so supportive of me and really have encouraged me. The parents in my class were gracious enough to sign documents to give me permission to use images, videos, and document their children. My students worked very hard and enveloped the technology I have given them with zest and have learned many new things.

As we move into Month 12, My AR project will need fine tuning and errors corrected for final publication. The hard work is finished. The time has come for final approval and peer feedback. Now, I will create a masterpiece that can be shared with other educators.

I am feeling "finishing anxiety". What will I do with my time when I graduate form Full Sail? Who will give me positive affirmations and constructive criticism? Will I ever talk with my group mates again? I don't want to say goodbye, I don't want this to be over!!!

It took me 20 years to return to school and get a Master's degree. And now I am almost finished after 12 months. BAM- just like that!!! Why did I wait so long....I feel like I can do anything....


"Keep Moving Forward",

from Disney's Meet The Robinsons

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how time flies when you have no time to spare. It can be very addicting. So, what's the next thing on your life long list?

    ReplyDelete