Sunday, February 6, 2011

EDM 613 MAC Week 1 Reflection post ( AR and LIT Review and Full Sail)


Well, here I am at month 11!!! My literature review has passed and with some minor details can be published on the AR site. The AR site has a list of a few things that will need to be taken care of- I was a little disappointed in the few blog posts from my critical friends. But Overall , I was pleased with my research and how it evolved and made my classroom a great place!!

I have a learned a lot this year as a teacher and a student. I think about the different ways kids learn and how I can do the best job I can do to reach all students through media technology.

Although a very hard year on me mentally and physically ( working full time, 3 kids, sports, and then Full Sail) I feel pretty good about coming to a close. The professors at Full Sail were always challenging yet caring for me as a person. I liked the personal attention from Full Sail people. I really loved meeting new people and creating friendships across the nation.

1 comment: