Friday, February 25, 2011

EDM 613 MAC Week 4 WIMBA Presentations

I was so thrilled with the presentations of my classmates!!! Everyone had unique and very important projects. Papers were easy to read as well as the PP/Keynotes were so well put together. Although the Wimba sessions were a little longer than usual, it was worthwhile.

I also loved hearing my classmates' voices and seeing them on screen. I am so excited to meet them during graduation!

It was a little frustrating that my own project was so big- I didn't realize the pictures and video were so big in the slides. But that is fixable and I can get them corrected for the next upload. I am so excited to share with the world how my project made a difference in kids' lives. I look forward to submitting to present at a conference or training session for an educational organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment