Saturday, February 12, 2011

EDM 613 MAC Week 2 Response to Peers @Diane

Diane said- I have been taking a little time this week to reflect. Our reading assignment and the Zander video have really got me thinking. I am reflecting on my journey here at Full Sail. I am reflecting on my marriage ( my anniversary is tomorrow-18 years :) ). I am reflecting on my life. My birthday is next month, and I will be 37. I am reflecting on my career path, and I am proud of some things and see need for change in some areas. Life is all about choices, and we definitely live with those choices. I do my best to live a life that is pleasing to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I believe Deut. 30:19 “..I have set before you life and death, blessings and cursings, therefore choose life that you and your descendants might live.” We choose life everyday by obeying God’s word, which is found in Deut. 28. I want to encourage all of my friends and fellow travelers to choose life and choose to make a difference in this world. Share a smile, a kind word, a genuine concern, and a helpful hand. Bless you all!
Posted by Diane Milton at 4:51 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz



Elizabeth Lundstrum said...
Diane, Your post reminds me of a commercial- it shows adults who confide in their friends- when I grow up... I want to be a .... fireman, writer, artist, etc. I sense that your reflection holds some foundation for you but at the same time opens up your horizon to "possibilities" that will take you to new levels in your life.
Sometimes it is easy to be discouraged but I see hope in your words.
Keep reflecting, it is good for the soul to know what we have accomplished and what we still have in store for us down the road....
February 12, 2011 10:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment