Saturday, February 12, 2011

EDM 613 MAC Week 2 Response to Peers @Diane

My comment:
I like your letter to Mr. B. :)
Thank you for your contribution to young people in the world today. I have a quote hanging in my classroom that says, "A child may never remember what you said, but they will remember how you made them feel." Our young people want to know that what they feel matters. They want to know that someone loves them enough to listen and that what they have to say is important. Thank you for taking the time to listen to these kids. Thanks for stepping into the universe of possibility and giving compassion and having passion for people in order that they may feel joy and grace and awe.
Bless you!


Elizabeth Lundstrum said...

Diane- I live by these rules as a teacher

1) Don't be the Worst Teacher, Don't Be the Best Teacher, Be The Teacher Who Tried ( I can keep trying, if I am the best, I lose sight of evolving)

2) Never be the teacher that a child learns to hate school because of

3) I treat my students the way I WANT a teacher to treat my son and daughter- with love respect and dignity...
February 12, 2011 10:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment